1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register on RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL’s website or any other manner as may be specified by RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL from time to time.
2. RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL’s rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of Rajasthan, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL’s right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL.
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
6. Any fee paid to RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COPUNCIL will not be refunded under any circumstances.
7. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by RAJASTHAN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL alone in line with their policies and rules.